Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

The BriteVibe Podcast: Live Brite, Live Bold, and share Brite Vibes

Nov 24, 2017

Making “sound & timely” decisions is a hallmark of being a transformative leaders. You’re better off making imperfect timely decisions than making a “perfect” decision too late. The 75% Solution: Be prepared to make a decision once you have 75% of all the information..use your experience & intuition to fill in the other 25%. Becoming a “decision maker” is the ...

Read More